Stop selling craftable materials on the Hongmoon Store

Krebs

Every time you, NCWest, release craftable materials (namely silverfrost transformation stones) onto F10 you're wrecking the market. When you release evolved stones or elysian orbs onto F10 the prices drops ~1g. Fine. When you release STS even for a day the price crashes around 15g+ putting anyone who risks crafting them deep in the red and takes the market a good few days to recover. For anyone wondering where I'm pulling 15g+ from crank out the numbers of how much it costs to craft a set of 10 stones. In EU roughly ~114g at the moment. 10 stones sold on the market is around 114g after being wrecked by NCWest. After 5% fees paid for placing them on the market thats 108g, already 6g into the negative and potentially 9g into the negative if you don't craft your own premium kaolin refiners. Now compare this to the stones of last night before NCWest put them on F10 and you'd be making a profit of 8g on a set of 10.

See where those numbers are coming from? Swinging from 8g profit to 6g negative or worse is putting a huge dent in the market and those that craft. Now do this every week, seemingly on random days and you leave your crafting playerbase deeply out of pocket. Good job on wrecking an important part of the economy for us.

Yes this is totally unfair against us ,crafters-because we invested in our materials and time before .And you are simply making our work inefficient since we already forced to share part of our crafts with gold sellers that are farming quartz and soulstone plains for soulstones and moonstones.This way you reduce our gaining ,already we are under market fees anyways - so selling this on F10 is a big finger to us ,crafters.STOP doing this.More you do it,more I'm thinking is not worth to craft,more I'm forced to put real moneys in game to be able to keep on gearing.More you do it-more I'll REFUSE to swipe accordingly and head on to more decent games.Have in mind,you already lost TONES of players because a bad management ,and I see it ain't getting any better.Wake up,please.We aren't happy about this.

Do you guys really know how to market.....anywho I don't know about EU but on NA you would actually profit from transformation stones being placed in the hongmoon store. You buy them off the HM store and re-sell in the market. Its as simple as that, and you just sell a huge load of gold from time to time at a high rate(I sell at 4.5). It works out and honestly, the prices of the transformation stones only go down a little for just a few hours after their placed in the HM store and quickly rise back up. Usually, in the HM store,they go for 25 coins each(~6.25g) and I would re-sell at 10g40s+ all the time. I profit 20g just from re-selling the HM store ones. Which would either neglect the drop in STS prices on the market or profit which is the case all the time. In other words, it's a benefit for both crafters and non-crafters. 

Archived