"An upgraded item cannot be restored..."

Evinagro

Wait, what are you trying to do? It says you're trying to use it as an offering? You want to dismantle it, if you're afraid of messing up somehow, just put it in your inventory and on the bottom of your screen you should see a button for "Antique Exchange". If you want to separate the appearance go to the upgrade screen, then click appearance, you can select the option to separate appearance. Make sure you separate it first or you'll lose it once you exchange/dismantle.

41 minutes ago, LunaticAzure said:

Wait, what are you trying to do? It says you're trying to use it as an offering? You want to dismantle it, if you're afraid of messing up somehow, just put it in your inventory and on the bottom of your screen you should see a button for "Antique Exchange". If you want to separate the appearance go to the upgrade screen, then click appearance, you can select the option to separate appearance. Make sure you separate it first or you'll lose it once you exchange/dismantle.

I'm looking into altering the appearance of the superior Awakened Ivorymoon Bangle to look like the True Pirate Bangle and wanted to know if I could get it back by separating it when I want to put a different skin on, so I can reseal the weapon and sell it

You will get the weapon back when you separate the appearance, just remember to separate it first, I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to apply a new skin while the old skin is still on. Also, you can't seal weapons to sell, resealing things doesn't exist.

Archived