Just returned after break.

Iryujon

Hello everyone. I'd like to ask a question: 

So I've had been on break for like 2-3 months and returned today. And the first thing I noticed that everyone has this super duper high AP for example 800+ HM10 while I'm at the same HM but with 670. So I'm kinda lost on that topic and I would like to know if there's something that I'm missing? Perhaps I need to comple Act VII of story? I would really appreciate your help.

Btw if there's BM reading this could you link me like a build? Thx.

Did you use your HM points? Click "P" you should be able to put points into attack or defense. Is your weapon up to date? If you're still using a pre-legendary weapon and it's still the old hongmoon weapon, you need to salvage it to get the Ivorymoon weapon. Did you update your gems? All the old flawless hongmoon hexagonal gems were changed to hongmoon square gems with higher stats.

I just spend my HM points thx for that. The weap I have is Legendary stage 3. The gems I'm using is from the story and a gem with 40AP is it still good or there are better with low or medium price?

I'm not sure if gems are trade able now, but all the gems you can get/transmute are all Hongmoon gems with attack power. Try removing your gems and see if an exchange option pops up. Beyond those things, the only other reason other people have higher attack then you, is their accessories, soul and soul shields. 

Archived