Game doesn't launch

KuriYokan

Hi all, been a while since I've played BnS. Patched everything, but when I run it, nothing happens.

There's that little white window "Game Launcher", and a small image at the bottom right hand corner that loads something. After that, nothing happens. No BnS related processes seen in task manager either. The only process left running is NCLauncher Module (32bit).

Specs:

Win10 Home 64 Bit

i7-7700HQ 2.8Ghz

24GB Ram

GTX 1060

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Same problem with me. Started today. morning (about 15 hours ago) and even repairing the game it still does nothing.

EDIT: I deleted that xingling shit (new game guard) and the game update (downloaded again), and now it's working again.

3 hours ago, Arken said:

Same problem with me. Started today. morning (about 15 hours ago) and even repairing the game it still does nothing.

EDIT: I deleted that xingling shit (new game guard) and the game update (downloaded again), and now it's working again.

How do I do that?

Well, you go to your game folder, find the file named Xingcode (or something like that) and delete it (or move out of the game files). As you start the game, you it will download the Xingcode again and the game might work again.

I firstly I tried switching between 64bits  and 32bits launcher. One of those gave me a message: "A debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and restart your program", so I searched for a fix based on that.

For example:

Archived