Capped. what now?

Alright so I reached the cap and I'm lvl 50 and HM 6. AP of 534 so far, and I'm ready to do dailies. I tried doing Ebon Hall but you need a party for that. Tried going to the dungeon lobby but that didn't work. Wondering if there is a specific order you go in, or is the not part of the daily quests. I still have a lot of side quests though haha.

Next you get good gear from dungeons. Aim for getting your legendary MSP soul shield since it's easy to obtain now, draken bracelet, necklace, and belt. Also work on upgrading your weapon to stage 12 baleful/seraph (which ever path you take). Also it sounds like you haven't used your HM points, no way you should have 534 AP after completing the story. I wouldn't bother with ebon hall unless it's for daily challenge, there's nothing useful from there.

33 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Next you get good gear from dungeons. Aim for getting your legendary MSP soul shield since it's easy to obtain now, draken bracelet, necklace, and belt. Also work on upgrading your weapon to stage 12 baleful/seraph (which ever path you take). Also it sounds like you haven't used your HM points, no way you should have 534 AP after completing the story. I wouldn't bother with ebon hall unless it's for daily challenge, there's nothing useful from there.

Alright then I gotcha, thank you.

If you have hm levels, you should. Press p, then attack and defense point allocations should be on the right side of the pop-up window. Put points into attack for AP and ele damage (minimum 600 AP for any good parties anymore I've seen, sadly) and defense for Hp and defense.

Archived