warlock dragon helix help

so I have a lv 35 warlock and I've been trying to practice the rotation. at some point, instead of going Dimensional Charge, my RMB changed to Dimensional Salvo for like 6 seconds and it let me spam RMB + Dragon Helix. I can't remember which skill sequence I used and how I got the Dimensional Salvo not turning into Volley or Charge so if anyone can enlighten me, that would be of much help.

Maybe you are using pvp RMB and someone stun/air the boss.

Otherwise you cant do that at lvl35. You will be able to use soulburn for that effect at lvl45+. And you can get a similar result if you get primal sould badge (that lets you cast salvo after each helix while siphoned), but it's too hard to get for a beginner.

2 minutes ago, 881392_1452550480 said:

Well I was in Hongmoon Training Room. The boss wasn't stunned or in air. I remember I got that 2 times but I can't figure it out how I did it. Maybe was a bug but honestly I don't know.

As i said - there nothing that could make you cast salvo constantly other than using pvp salvo on a stunned/air enemy.

Also just a tip: while you are leveling up and fight vs a lot of trash mobs along the way - it is better to use pvp RMB and spec your x to stun, 3 to daze and 2 to airborne. Combo your mobs in pvp style - it will be faster and more fun to play than with a standart pve build. I just recently made my second warlock and i had a blast comboing and killing all those mobs that way. This only works vs trash mobs so after you finish the main story line and get to 50+lvl dungeons - you will have to swtich back to pve build.

Archived