MSP and Skybreak Spire in cross server

Neriux777

Hello, are there plans in future to make possible to make group for both in cross-server? At the moment they almost inpossible to complete. MSP at regular day to join 12-16 peoples need almost 1 hour, and spire I see 1-2 times per week, everyone who doing them doing in closed spots, and almost inpossible to complete to regulars...

On what server? I did 3 MSP runs yesterday evening, there are always multiple runs per day to be found. If you lead by yourself and need so long to find people, you're doing something wrong I guess.

Skybreak with random people (especially a fully random party like cross-server) would be hellish. You don't see much of Skybreak Spire runs, because most people are running clan-internally. So look for a clan.

Well... yesterday was not regular day it's 5-7 - double box day... Well I joined more than 5 in entire time, and I don't want to have some stupid insulting logo to my name every day. And there only one higher clan, and even in it I seen logged not more 5 people at once; others not more hm10, sou thanks no. I better skip this "event".

And only question is how important this "dungeon" for game future and events in other places. and if clan have 44 900+ in it, so 1 group and 20 people just can't participate and gonna wait for better luck next week?

On 6/30/2017 at 11:51 PM, Neriux777 said:

Well... yesterday was not regular day it's 5-7 - double box day... Well I joined more than 5 in entire time, and I don't want to have some stupid insulting logo to my name every day. And there only one higher clan, and even in it I seen logged not more 5 people at once; others not more hm10, sou thanks no. I better skip this "event".

And only question is how important this "dungeon" for game future and events in other places. and if clan have 44 900+ in it, so 1 group and 20 people just can't participate and gonna wait for better luck next week?

It's actually really easy to find parties for msp on weekends, I see people doing stages 1-6 all day long.

Also for the BT raid thing just find a clan that's either making one or has one and you'll be fine. As for the 44 members thing, you do not simply leave people out. If you have more than 44 members in clan then you simply create 2 raid groups. There are some clans that have about 3+ raids going on every weekend.

Archived