Problem whit FPS whit decent Computer

Juseru

Good Morning

I hope you can help me, the game is going to 8-11 Fps all the time in low and high resolution.

Pc Features
Processor Intel Core i7-4712HQ CPU @ 2.30 GHz

12GB RAM

Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 850M

I could help to solve the problem, I already tried to walk it with compatibility windows 8 and it does not work. I do not know what the truth will be

Tin foil hat theory: Something the game does ties the framerate to the quality of your connection. First noticed this when Comcast had it's monthly outage and switched over to my cellphone's 4g hotspot. With my normal cable internet, my framerate is fine; but with the hotspot, my fps was capped at 20fps. Originally though this was a fluke and did the usual reboot everything, but stayed at a max of 20fps. Comcast came back online, I switched over and poof! back up to 120fps. Seems to be pretty reproducible too, good connect equals good framerate, bad connection yields bad framerate.

It doesn't make much sense, so I'm content to call it a fluke, the only other games that I see this in are RTS styled games that share frames between the two players for consistency. Not much reason for frame sharing in this game, so I haven't any ideas.

Archived