What Class After SIN?

Hi! I have been playing Blade and Soul for quite a while now, only playing SIN. I like its controlling playstyle and how it sets up plays. I like being able to manipulate my opponents and use fast abilities to quickly kill them. I also like its ability to easily maneuver around opponents and bending them to hit their abilities and traps. Its PVP dominance factor and fast boss killing makes the game really fun to demolish people with. But I want to start a new class, does anyone have suggestions of a class after SIN that is great at forcing opponents into things, easily and quickly killing them, and fast maneuvering? BTW I've already tried the force master and destroyer and ended up not liking them. 

BD is better than KFM at faster boss killing, though.

Even though they can both be dominating in PvP, like most classes, I would however not say that either has a controlling playstyle.

Both are more about mind games and opportunites.  Both have very scary finisher combos if you are caught out of escapes: BD with aerial > lightning strike > sunder and KFM with CC-2RF chain, but they can also switch things around, hence the mind games thing.

Oh and both have only one real escape, so less forgiving than the sin...

Archived