Lobby Invisibility Should Be Addressed

SauronTheGreat

This is really getting frustrating. I can't see almost half the population in lobbies and i am also in that %50 permanently. Apart from visual reasons, i tend to not check AP's if characters are +hm10 and when half of them are invisible, i must check their f2 profiles which bugs out more often, to find out if we have '' stealth, sb, bb, tank, grab ''. A guy theorized that it's related to one of those eye related sliders. But that's not true, because both characters below have same eye features and one of them is perma-invisible, while the other one is not. No vpns used when creating characters or when in lobby. We tried switching characters among many different computers, that one certain character is always invisible. We have many characters of many different customization half of them have this issue permanently in everyone's screen. It seems completely random which one will become invisible or which one will not :

vRQSifR.jpg

UMK0gyE.jpg

Besides, the one with white hair has become invisible after she got only her hair color changed. But, there are many people that don't have this problem with same hair + color.

Ncsoft should either do the long awaited fix or announce what causing this problem so we can avoid doing that mistake at character creation/alteration ...

Archived