irritated new player

Ok i am making this thread because i am a little bit irritated! I have had this game for three days it is extremely fun and the problem does not lie withing game play or anything under that. 

In the three days that i have had this game i was hacked. i have never told anyone my info nor have i even added a friend. i was able to retrieve my account within 3 hours.

i played the game for about 6 hours only for my game to close and ask me to log in again. i attempted to log in again and it told me my account had been locked because i had been "selling"

i emailed support again and the once again helped me retrieve my account but they made it seem as if i had been hacked again even though it clearly said i had been banned permanently i had to reset my password and email again. 

what im trying to say is that i should not have been banned and hacked withing a 6 hour period even if they did help me retrieve my account. over all i love this game so far and i will continue to play it but if for some odd reason i get banned again or hacked i will quit this game! i have never been banned or hacked on another game in my life so this just irritated me. 

Did you accidentally go to and log into a phishing site? Try running an anti virus scan? Maybe you have a keylogger on your computer. There shouldn't be any other ways for your account to get hacked. How far have you progressed in game? If the system bans you again, it might be best to just restart on a fresh account.

Must be solely your fault. Either you have used websites which you weren't supposed to use - which I don't think is the case - or you have a virus/more specifically a keylogger. Never had an issue with this.

Archived