ICE Forcemaster, whats broken, how can it be fixed?

The Ice Forcemaster has been destroyed with the last patch:

Ice build is total ++cricket++ without necessary fire damage specs, 0 damage, not even chillstacks on frozen fury rmb.

Why do i say that:

1. frozen fury removed and 12secs REDICOLOUS couldown on DRAGONFROST.

- its impossible to keep the chill or freeze rotation up this way, one resist of any pvp broken class (bd, sum, des, sin), and we dont have any chill on rmb "frozen fury".

- nsoft has nerfed frozen fury already from 3 channeling attacks with only one stack, to cricket ZERO.

- dragonfrost does not freeze, but only stacks 2 chill

2. tfw i pressed pull 4 and charge 5 secs useless cricket chi bomb,

- why didnt they enable us to at least chose if we want multiple blaze or chi bomb!!!!!!

3. no more multiple cold snap

-last but not least our most essential frozen spec was three times cold snap, without that we can bury all hope for chasing resisting broken pvp classes (see above) at bay who move away too fast.

Why does nsoft totally break classes in pve and make hem useless on pvp? I am now playing fire with rmb chill and just deal damage and do a 1 combo for the few freezes i can proc. Without multiple coldsnap and frozen fury nsoft has burried frost for good and made fm the weakest pvp class.

I want nsoft to do the following to give people a choice for Ice fms and HYBRID fms:

1. give us multiple coldsnaps or a choice to use multiple coldsnap with less dmg or single cs with more dmg

2. give us an option to use frozen furry with chill stacks or no chill stacks but dmg

3. give us better dragonfrost with 5 secs cd, 12 secs is WAY TOO LONG: either you increase the cd and make it freeze, or you make it less cd with chill

4. give us an option to not use chi bomb, but multiple blaze, chi bomb is useless and it should be removed instead of forcing us to use it on ice build.

5. IMPORTANTLY: if you give us a chance to use ice, render it weaker against pvp, BUT AT LEAST give us EQUAL dmg multiplicators on soulshields, raven weapons, badges, so it becomes a choice for PVE!!!!!!

I do not understand why you make it seem that fms can cast ice and fire, if you give us total useless ice attacks, at least make it all fire with all fire useless dual dragons and all fire useless stacks. Because for now frost is just for show: blue frost orbs flowding around our bodies, shiny, but ABSOLUTELY cricket USELESS.

Archived