How long do we have to wait for months old patches from KR?

Arppr

I'm tired of playing this outdated version of Blade&Soul and refuse to enter Duel Arena until we at least get the February patch that covers class changes for PvP. I've had it with NCWest's neglect of PvP balance they've been consistently displaying throughout the entire lifespan of Blade&Soul in EU/NA.

Major game-breaking bugs have been fixed months ago in Korea yet the patches are nowhere to be seen over here: at this point we're behind 3 or more balance passes that affect Assassins, Warlocks, Blade Dancers, Summoners, Kung Fu Maters and Force Masters

Things like:

• Fixed Seed Shroud and SS iframes for Summoners,
  • Skill changes for Summoners,
  • Global cooldown on Flash Step for Blade Dancers,
  • Damage nerfs to Warlocks,
  • Cooldown nerfs to Assassins,
  • Cooldown buffs to Force Masters,
  • Cooldown buffs and skill changes to Kung Fu Masters

The list goes on and on (which you can see on BNSTree website, by the way).

Does NCWest seriously expect players to represent EU/NA in Worlds 2017 when we're neither having relevant PvP balance nor even the lvl55 patch + ultimate skills? How long do players have to suffer the bugs and imbalance that were so short-lived in the game's origin region? Things that players from Asian regions have already forgotten existed are still plaguing the Arena and driving people away. How hard is it to detach major PvE content expansions from tiny PvP changes everyone's been looking forward to for weeks now? When can we expect the balance changes that have happened months ago to come here? 

Wait for the next big update. They told us they will try their best. Next big update (most likely in june). Should come with next act, nerfs and buffs, KFM and WL as the only classes used in arena (since that's what KR looks like atm from what I've heard and Gunner class

Archived