Unable to use new hair on Gon Female

SauronTheGreat

Everyone on these forums should start spamming complaint topics about the Gon female's base idle stance. Maybe then NCsoft will do something about it. I mean, they changed the underwear, and removed the assassin/force master idle stance, why can't they do the same with Gon female?

On 5/2/2017 at 8:30 AM, EterniTySouL07 said:

Everyone on these forums should start spamming complaint topics about the Gon female's base idle stance. Maybe then NCsoft will do something about it. I mean, they changed the underwear, and removed the assassin/force master idle stance, why can't they do the same with Gon female?

It's useless. Those complaints have been being made since game's launch here. They never care. I just gave up playing gon, even if it was the only race i could like, appearance-wise. Apart from clipping issues it causes, the pose is really disgusting. I have an alteration voucher rotten in my mail for months. Can't seem to put a gon together. I use other stances in c.creator so that i can see my character's proportions accurately. When, i'm done, it switches to that pose in-game and i just want to vomit, delete the character and preset immediately ... You either have to pick if you want to make your character look ok solely on that pose and disproportionate on every other poses and animations ... or ... look beautiful on other poses and animations, but retarded in default pose which is %90 of the playtime ...

Spamming topics or making a topic with high player-support is impossible. Always, some lackeys will come to disagree even if they have no idea about the issue, spam the thread until op and some others get banned and thread locked. Best, is to never touch gon. But, i already invested too much to  give up on my destroyer. I am looking for something which can change my race (Also the class, since it's gon-locked)

Archived