Blue Moon Soul Badge Or Magnum Soul Badge

BlackFairy

I am really confusing between two badges right now. One will brand the target in 10s after getting hit by dragon call, and the other will increase the time you can cast dragon call. With the "Skyrift Mystic Badge", it will boost your RMB damage (150% attack power if your target was branded ) so it is the time you need "Blue Moon Soul Badge" while "Tiger Bracelet" will add you 280%  attack power on your dragon call in 9s everytime time you cast " soul shackle" then you need the "Magnum soul badge" ( coz DC will decrease Shackle 3s) .

Which one do you think to give me more DPS ?  I can't decide which one is the best atm ! 

7 hours ago, BlackFairy said:

I am really confusing between two badges right now. One will brand the target in 10s after getting hit by dragon call, and the other will increase the time you can cast dragon call. With the "Skyrift Mystic Badge", it will boost your RMB damage (150% attack power if your target was branded ) so it is the time you need "Blue Moon Soul Badge" while "Tiger Bracelet" will add you 280%  attack power on your dragon call in 9s everytime time you cast " soul shackle" then you need the "Magnum soul badge" ( coz DC will decrease Shackle 3s) .

Which one do you think to give me more DPS ?  I can't decide which one is the best atm ! 

magnum will be the most useful now that the tiger bracelet is out + if u have a shadow warlock in party moon badge becomes useless. Moon badge is good for long fights or when u are soloing a boss that has big health so you don't focus to much on dc rotation but just spamming bombard all the time making bombard your main dps equipped with dragon bracelet 

Archived