How to move DragonFury back to F

Irushizuku

Only being able to use Dragonfury after a focus chi kinda sucks, but i guess the huge damage increase makes up for it.... does this mean seraph better than baleful, especially if you have legendary gear and the new badge (cries**) ?? The burst is insane, and if you had seraph you could do it more often :/

Anyways, besides the things i can't have or hope to achieve. Does anyone know how to change Dragonfury back to F instead of RMB. It just doesnt feel right having it on RMB. I tinkered with the settings but i can't seem to do it without messing everything up. Please be specific. Thanks fellow soul fighters.

24 minutes ago, Irushizuku said:

does this mean seraph better than baleful

Why is that? As far as I remember, focus chi can't be reset. Even "Cooldown reset" in ToI doesn't reset it. Also I have baleful, and it doesn't reset focus chi and chi burst. As for seraph vs baleful, baleful effect triggers when you hit target (and it has some chance, far from 100%). Seraph effect - when someone hits you. And resisted hits doesn't count (if I hit bot in ToI and it resists, I never get a stack). In pve you hit often and try to iframe/resist damage. So I think baleful is better. Also, baleful gives additional damage when effect triggered, seraph restores hp (as I remember). So baleful should be better. In my opinion, seraph could be better only in 6vs6, because multiple targets trying to hit you.

35 minutes ago, Irushizuku said:

Does anyone know how to change Dragonfury back to F instead of RMB

No way to do it. B&S always lacked customization of controls. You can map only keys to slots, while developers decide which skills slot will have. They decided to put dragon fury in the same slot as RMB and nothing we can do about it. 

Yeah im pretty sure most soul fighters went with baleful (me included). I understand seraph doesn't completely reset the cooldown of focus chi, but from what i remember it does reduce the cooldown by a percent (sorry i should have been more clear). So what i thought is that you can do focus chi into V and dragonfury more often, because you have cooldown reduction with seraph.

I still think baleful is better because it doesnt require you to get hit to trigger. But if im right about the seraph thing, it might not be such a one sided decision when picking between the two, like it was before this patch.

Q_Q That really sucks, thanks anyways :3  

Archived