Question regarding loot options

Lilymoon

Hello everyone,

My boyfriend and I recently returned to BnS after a long time and started to reorganise our old clan. 

We already got quite a few members and would like to offer regular guild dungeon runs soon. To make sure that the distribution of the loot will be fair we are currently thinking about setting up loot rules. For this reason we wanted to see which options of loot distribution there are already in the game.

In the party settings we found the options 'Free-for-All', 'Round Robin' and 'Master Loot'. We did a few test dungeon runs to try each of those options and while doing so we realised that nothing changed - no matter if we entered a dungeon directly or by using cross-server. It still always seems to be the 'Free-for-All' option.

My question is now if we maybe did something wrong while setting up the loot options or if they only work with certain circumstances. Or if this is a bug.

Also I read that there were some problems short after the launch with loot settings since the partylead was able to switch the options at any time without letting the other group members know. So I thought maybe NC Soft deactivated the loot options completely. But why are they still shown in the game then? Any help would be very appreciated!

Also if you are part of a guild - how is your clan distributing the loot? Which problems did you notice by distributing the loot?

Any ideas, experiences and advices would be awesome to help me set up a fair loot system! :)

Thank you in advance!

Master loot option was disabled because some "fair" people were abusing of it. I've never tried round robin but I guess it's disabled as well.

I'm Clan Leader and I'm going to organize loot in this way when we are in a Clan run:

- for tradeable items I'll collect them and then I'll share among all party members;

- for not tradeable items it'll be with rotation following the party order;

- for rare drop..still need to think what to do but probably I'll ask for a fair bid..I mean a small percentage of market price.

I hope this could help you.

Archived