So..... Act 7!!!

Kaigame

Just completed it, i'm not going to give anything away, as i'm sure there are those who haven't yet, but whoah!!!!

The Blackram are super epic!!!! Can i join? :D

Haven't felt that epic in game for a while, i love the cutscenes, i love that it's my hero in the cutscenes, people are always in a hurry in 6 man dungeons so i never get the chance to watch them, but i love it!! and also love how the story is progressing.

Haven't done all the content yet, just the story, the daily challenge is a mess, that Candycloud Park missing is annoying AF!!! but i'll run with it.

i love it! i missed the story and cutscenes, and i missed my students xD

i kinda LoLed at some parts of the story, like when jyansei asked dodan if he wanted to take care of kids for a while, and with dodan's response to that was understandable xD

and like when dodan said he hope he wasn't too late, and right after that a bamboo guard said 'its too late' xD  way to make him drown in more regrets.

i almost got into a fangirl mode when ku yang did the skill that he learned from a guy in khanda vidar. because it was a great skill, and it make me feel nostalgic.

i finished it, now...*sigh* gonna have to wait for another update again.

i have not finished the khanda vidar quest yet, because my invo is almost full, and i don't have a place for the outfit, i  don't want to sell it either. even with the extra invo slot it is still not enough for me.

It's really great, I love how epic the jyansei has become especially with the last cut scene x: But also love how much the lyn children have changed character wise, it's just adorable.

I know right, is it just me, or even with a new row of inventory i feel like i have less space. I'm getting all of these jewels i want to use but can't as i've upgraded my weapon to baleful stage 1(need weapon to upgrade again).

But yeah, outfits are awesome too!! :D

Archived