Lag Spikes!! How to Play?

t3lvin

I am a southeast asia player who have been using WTFast to play this game. Ever since after the updates on 64 bit client, I simply cant play any 24 man dungeons like KDV or MSP. My Fps shot rocket high like 700 to 1000 over FPS. I am not sure if anyone face this problem as well.  I did a change back to 32 bit client, same thing happen as well.  Anyone can give me advice on how to improve this? Thanks and regards, 

HM11 Sin in NA

• hi i'm a South italy player and i play constantly on 180 300 ms but in 24 man skyrocket at 500 or 800 i know is kinda difficult playing at that ping but not impossible
  • the true problem is people blame me for my dps or simple i die because skill doesn't go
  • so if someone know tips that improve at least my skill to survive i appreciate
  • HM12 BM in EU

9 hours ago, SunStorm said:
  • hi i'm a South italy player and i play constantly on 180 300 ms but in 24 man skyrocket at 500 or 800 i know is kinda difficult playing at that ping but not impossible
  • the true problem is people blame me for my dps or simple i die because skill doesn't go
  • so if someone know tips that improve at least my skill to survive i appreciate
  • HM12 BM in EU

Is it just because of our location that cause this problem? this is not the case before the updates. I do hope blade and soul team could resolve it as this is disturbing. 24 man is always the fun task to do but if I can only stand there like an idiot, whats there to play for at all?

Archived