[Question] Best Stat Distribution for MSP Legendary Soul Shield

Talis42

Available Stats are on Tony's Sheet here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

Playing a Warlock.  Already have > 60% Crit and > 120% Acc with a mish mash of Soul Shields and my current level of weapon and accessories.

I've done a lot of searching on this and stat info in general but still have some questions.

Here's the info I've gathered.  Not sure if it's still true or outdated.  Been hard to find proof or maths for any of this.

Crit - 50 - 60 %  Hit's Diminishing Returns here.

Acc - 120%  What i've heard over and over again with no reason.

Piercing - 10%  What i've heard and been able to find.  There is Defense Piercing and Block Piercing.  Defense is higher then Block.  Does that mean both should be above 10% or what?  Looks like this mostly comes from Necklace.

Defense>Evasion>Block - Really hard to find info on this but this is what I keep seeing.

So given only HP, Crit, Acc and Defensive Stats are available on the MSP SS I'm trying to figure out what to work towards.  So my main approach and questions would be.

I guess I would make sure Acc is 120% - Any reason to go higher?

Stack Crit - If I'm at or above 60% is there any advantage to prioritize Defensive Stats instead and if so which one?

I'll get some Defensive Stats - Which one/ones do I want?  Guess I'd go Defense for now.  Does Block have any impact on a WL's Quell skill?

Any help, ideas, discussion would be greatly appreciated!

1 minute ago, RainbowDashie said:

ill give you the stats you should look for at msp

1: crit, acc (save)

2: crit, hp (save)

3: crit, block (save)

4: crit, eva (save)

5: crit (save), acc

6: crit, acc (save)

7: crit (save), acc

8: crit (save), acc

that would be BiS. You wont have trouble to get over 120% for future content (as note you need around 125% for acrimor thats what i heard)

also you cant get enough crit. For what reason do you want to get some def stats? Either mobs die to fast, or bosses will more oneshot you cause you failed with blocks, or iframes.

Thank you for the reply!  Sorry what do you mean by (save)?

ill give you the stats you should look for at msp

1: crit, acc (save)

2: crit, hp (save)

3: crit, block (save)

4: crit, eva (save)

5: crit (save), acc

6: crit, acc (save)

7: crit (save), acc

8: crit (save), acc

that would be BiS. You wont have trouble to get over 120% for future content (as note you need around 125% for acrimor thats what i heard)

also you cant get enough crit. For what reason do you want to get some def stats? Either mobs die to fast, or bosses will more oneshot you cause you failed with blocks, or iframes.

Work on getting 125% accuracy. In later content it'll require that much to actually hit the boss without fail.

Acrimor and Black Tower being the current content that requires 125% accuracy or 2k accuracy in flat number terms.

Archived