Help with new summoner

Dark Falz

I recently hit 50 on my new summoner and wanted to know which build/rotation would be the best to use.  I'll be buying the duelist bundle and unlocking all her HM skills this weekend but she's still only HM 2 so a tad low on skill points atm.  So far I've just been keeping weed whack poison up and spamming rumble bees most of the time but wondered if there was a better rotation especially once I unlock her HM skills.

spam 2 (vinewhip for wind build, you said you use bees) when its available with weedwhack poison up. and the blue petal whenever it's available. It is definitely better with hm skills for dps. yes. with seedshroud hm skill unlock you get 3s of super bees (same effect as with blue petal, and super sunflower, if you use sunflower). really good in pvp. Seed shroud in pve, I use it for party block/ stealth most of time, so the 3s extra dps after the block is nice. 

There are dungeons where you need to use pink petal such as asura and shatter mast so using bees (I am assuming you are using bee s3 t5?) might not be optimal. 

I recommend you get the weedwhack hm skill #1 priority, seed shroud s1- 2nd, 2x kd- 3rd with the duelist bundle. Others like super sunflower, awakened bees, rose thorn t5 are obtainable through achievement and are very easy to get in game (you should have gotten it already).  seedshroud s2 (achive 1450) and bomb should be last priority. 

sorry bad english. these are just my opinion. please read it as so. 

Archived