64 bit client constant crashing

Danteee

I use 64 bit with win xp sp3 compatibility like they advised in the forum. It worked for a week, but yesterday it constantly crash after 5-10 minutes. The longest time i can play is 30 mins. When I changed back into 32 bit it is not playable as outside the dungeons is all right, but inside it freezes. This never happened before because up to now I still play the game as 32 bit normally (before 64 bit update). With 64 bit not using compatibility it's 1-2 fps, sometimes 7 fps.
It even crash my whole computer and show up the blue screen with some error in bios and system 32. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid the game will eventually crash my whole computer and I will have to install windows again.
This is not a game, it's some dangerous viruses after the update. And NCSoft fixed nothing.

Same here man, I'm so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in sick of this like, It took me a week of screwing around after Raven update dropped to get BNS working at ALL(not even just the64bit that still doesn't work) And now they release another stupid update that screwed BNS up For me AGAIN!!! Now I'm running through the same shit steps as before which is gonna take days because Support taes at least a day to reply ffs, I'm already a weeks worth of days missed on this even and now i'm probably gonna be another week wasted, I'm pretty much ready to quit BNS because of this. WTF are these updates doing and WHY is it screwing everything up?? I've never heard of a game doing this after EVERY update....soooo pisssed

Archived