Character Info Picture

I'v seen loads of people with a Character Picture off the internet, I'v looked at videos, websites and forums and nothing has worked, I don't care if it sounds Noobish but I want to know so I can stop asking people who don't tell me. How do I change my Character Info picture to an internet picture after the last EU Patch?

Well a while back you could use external images but NC disabled character profile pictures entirely due to reports of 'abuse' and inappropriate imagery. 

As far as I can tell that feature has returned but you can only use in game screenshots now?

I haven't tested it since I've come back but I can imagine anyone using an external image did it pre-profile changes :)

You need an image with certain size and some kind of electronic sign (idk how to call it correctly). Software exists that is able to convert your image to compatible format. But it's obvious that I can't post any names or hyperlinks here, google it yourself. And bear in mind that NCSoft may see it as EULA violation.

BTW I think they should bring ability to use custom pictures back or remove profile pic ompletely (or replace with image of char in current outfit). This feature has no sense as it now (only in-game screenshots are allowed). Ppl want to express themself, show a bit of their personality in profile pics. Character can bee seen without profile picture.

And add some text field where we can post brief info about ourselves.

Archived