Random Crashes since Jan 18 2017 update

Arvandor

Hi to you all

My client has been crashing randomly but constantly since the update on this week's maintenance (Jan 18 2017) followed by a bns report screen.  I had hoped the mini update and emergency maintenance to fix my problem, however, the problem has persisted.   I have tried file repair, graphic driver update, changed windows performance configuration, uninstalled basically all other software and the game still crashes every 10 to 15 minutes, it is frustrating during such a great event. 

I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same issue.  

Thanks in advance for your help.

i will join you, looks like we are on the same boat. For me, its been almost 2 weeks since i cant play no more than 1 hrs without crashing at best. When i relog in and dc after selecting a character or after10-15 minutes while loading a map or dugeon. I tried file repair, running as admin, setting client.exe with higher priority and still the same issue. I cant play anymore. Is getting to the point that I DC and I'm done for the day.  

On 1/22/2017 at 8:18 PM, Arvandor said:

Earlier today I tought the problem was fixed by reinstalling the game, it took me some good time to reinstall,  but after the reinstall the game ran smoothly for about an hour and then started crashing again.  

i tried ur way reinstall and yeah can play for a while then crashing again...hope can find a way to fix it...i dont wanna miss the event T_T

Archived