Can't decide Summoner or Blade Dancer?

Asmeroth

I have played many classes to some level but most this two I like much. How this classes will look in future patches? Are they going to be nerfed to the ground or not? Who will be easier to PvP and PvE. I have some problems while playing SF or Assassin in PvP but I have many problems thats why im looking for something easier. Also I was thinking about playing BM but also i dont know how this class will look in future. So my question is pros and cons BD Summoner and BM now and in future PvP and PvE. Thanks for all answers !

2 hours ago, Gennady said:

In other threads people say that BD is a future cancer, if that's what you want to be. BTW, having "easy" and "hard" classes in PvP is the greatest flaw in game design.

21 hours ago, Asmeroth said:

I have played many classes to some level but most this two I like much. How this classes will look in future patches? Are they going to be nerfed to the ground or not? Who will be easier to PvP and PvE. I have some problems while playing SF or Assassin in PvP but I have many problems thats why im looking for something easier. Also I was thinking about playing BM but also i dont know how this class will look in future. So my question is pros and cons BD Summoner and BM now and in future PvP and PvE. Thanks for all answers !

Archived