Awakened Siren upgrade path

Zelo

Greetings. I have a bit of a silly question but meh, I'll just ask... So, I'm getting close to True Profane sword and I was wondering, do you have to chose between Oathbreaker and Awakened Siren afterwords or is Awakened Siren like a new weapon that you can just upgrade?  And if you have to chose which one is better? It doesn't seem like they have a huge difference, so I would guess It has to do with the required materials to upgrade them? 

6 hours ago, Zelo said:

Greetings. I have a bit of a silly question but meh, I'll just ask... So, I'm getting close to True Profane sword and I was wondering, do you have to chose between Oathbreaker and Awakened Siren afterwords or is Awakened Siren like a new weapon that you can just upgrade?  And if you have to chose which one is better? It doesn't seem like they have a huge difference, so I would guess It has to do with the required materials to upgrade them? 

Siren- and Pirateweapon-upgrade path were deleted in the past, you have to go the oathbreaker path. Now we have also a new weaponupgrade path: it costs less materials, but is very time consuming. For further information:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/silverfrost-weapon-cost-changes/

Archived