Summoner - Huzzah! Clarification

Kyeriane

Hello all!

So, I have a question concerning Huzzah! Tier 2, Stage 2 ( and up ).

According to the skill description it "Recovers 60% HP for 24 Sec. All other Party Members Party Members."

Now, I know that BnS skill descriptions are notoriously terrible in terms of clarity, but I cannot tell how this spell actually works, especially after testing it myself. I was hoping someone could help? Huzzah! does not appear to recover 60% HP at all for party members, nor does it seem to recover HP over time which is what I assumed it did due to the skill description. When cast, it heals everyone instantly for a terribly small amount and then nothing. I've watched allies HP and it never moves after the initial cast.

I did however notice that when used I get a "Buff" icon with a 24-second timer, but nothing else happens. No one regens HP, nothing. Does this just prevent someone from casting it again?

Is this skill bugged, am I using it wrong, am I understanding the description wrong? Is it 60% of their Max HP? 60% of their missing health? 60% of my HP? I have no idea how this skill works or if I'm just stupid and misunderstanding the entire ability.

If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it, because as it stands it makes no sense to me.

Archived