returning user - question on weapon and soul shield

lilensia

Hi

Returning user here. managed to 50 and HM3, but still stuck at the awakened profane weapon and moonwater arena soul shield. I tried to upgrade my weapon, but it seems no one bother to go for the brightstone ruin... not sure what should I do at this point. Is reroll new character is the only answer? 

Also looking for an active guild at Jiwan server...

Thanks in advance. 

If I'm not mistaken, while lvling now you get one or two moonwater keys, so people either use it on brightstone ruins or on that dinosaur-fish near Hogshead or both.

The best thing you can do is get into a guild, or solo/duo Brightstone Ruins. Make a new toon only if you actualy want it.

As for soulshield, you could get Naryu Labirynth, till you can get Yeti SS.

3 hours ago, lilensia said:

Is reroll new character is the only answer? 

Better you reroll, because:

• all breakthrough items (till moonwater plains) will be given you through quests/surveys
  • EXP of story quests were increased --> you can easily get lv 50 in one week with casual playing

If you have a free character slot, use this instead of deleting your recent character ( because maybe you have rare items, etc.). Or you buy for ~400-500 Ncoins/HM Coins a character slot from hongmoon store. You can also create a new account for rerolling.

19 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Better you reroll, because:

• all breakthrough items (till moonwater plains) will be given you through quests/surveys
  • EXP of story quests were increased --> you can easily get lv 50 in one week with casual playing

If you have a free character slot, use this instead of deleting your recent character ( because maybe you have rare items, etc.). Or you buy for ~400-500 Ncoins/HM Coins a character slot from hongmoon store. You can also create a new account for rerolling.

if you don't mind, any recommended server?

1 hour ago, lostforumaccount said:

If I'm not mistaken, while lvling now you get one or two moonwater keys, so people either use it on brightstone ruins or on that dinosaur-fish near Hogshead or both.

The best thing you can do is get into a guild, or solo/duo Brightstone Ruins. Make a new toon only if you actualy want it.

As for soulshield, you could get Naryu Labirynth, till you can get Yeti SS.

Thanks, I will go for Naryu SS.

9 minutes ago, lilensia said:

if you don't mind, any recommended server?

Depends on the server group you are: NA or EU?

EU: Windrest

NA: i heard that Mushin is very populated, but i recommend you to ask this question in "General Discussion" for further information.

Archived