How to get dailys?

Naeza

hi, i already finish the story quest, but i still don't get the daily quest for tainted lab and gloomdross incursion, i tried google but i can't find any, can anyone help me? does it have anything to do with me not running shattered mast yet? (for gloomdross)

17 minutes ago, Naeza said:

but i still don't get the daily quest for tainted lab

Its a daily quest, which only drops from mobs as loot in beastbog or you buy it from a vendor in grand harvest place.

18 minutes ago, Naeza said:

and gloomdross incursion

Normally, it should be activated after finishing act 5 and 6 of the story. Maybe you should first run masts, which activates the daily (?)

Just now, Naeza said:

do you remember what item that i can buy from the vendor for the quest?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4uc0j5/tainted_lab_daily/

2 minutes ago, Naeza said:

mast looked like a really long and tiring dungeon than nexus so i kinda want to delay it *heavy sigh*

Dont worry, its (for me) less time consuming than nexus. Its also a nice and interesting dungeon, with lots of fun ;)

7 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Its a daily quest, which only drops from mobs as loot in beastbog or you buy it from a vendor in grand harvest place.

Normally, it should be activated after finishing act 5 and 6 of the story. Maybe you should first run masts, which activates the daily (?)

*sigh* drop item in beastbog? run mast? *heavy sigh*

mast looked like a really long and tiring dungeon than nexus so i kinda want to delay it *heavy sigh*

btw,do you remember what item that i can buy from the vendor for the quest?

thank you for replying!

Archived