WTF is RNG

PooHie

45 runs of  Shrieking Caverns, Ebondrake Hideout, and Tainted Lab and no Chromatic gauntlets. It really shouldn't take this long to get this mediocre weapon, if this is what people have to deal with, and still so far away from max weapon upgrade, no wonder so many get discouraged and quit the game.

6 minutes ago, PooHie said:

Buying a key for 60g would defeat the purpose of going this route as oppose to the other one. 

OR you choose the normal/expensive way (but less grind) ;-)

Im also having the problem with tormented weapon: got already skorpio weapon, but want to farm the other for using less mats :/

2 hours ago, Raizou said:

OR you choose the normal/expensive way (but less grind) ;-)

Im also having the problem with tormented weapon: got already skorpio weapon, but want to farm the other for using less mats :/

I've opened so many tormented chests and failed to get my class weapon that I caved in and bought a key from the market. Two tormented chests right after I've already bought and used my key the chests gives the weapon that I needed TWICE.... Worst part is that I didn't even need the tormented weapon anymore. :l

14 hours ago, Quantum said:

I've opened so many tormented chests and failed to get my class weapon that I caved in and bought a key from the market. Two tormented chests right after I've already bought and used my key the chests gives the weapon that I needed TWICE.... Worst part is that I didn't even need the tormented weapon anymore. :l

You poorly mate :( Hope i get mine after 30 runs :/

Lol, Im surprised to see people with such bad RNG, I actually thought on my first ever account that the mediocre weapon chests give you guaranteed class weapons cuz I happened to get my class weapon in my first run. I got tormented and chromatic in my first chests. I guess rngesus isn't so friendly with everyone.

Archived