Crafting outfit mats.

ladymanako

Ok so I am nearly finished with the game and I will have to wait for the next chapter to start so I was thinking why not make the Crafting outfits and I also want to get the new Bravo Wig and Promise Outfit. It is going to take time and ALOT of money but thats fine by me. 

One little problem, I don't know what mats I need to make :

Acquired Taste

Earthseer 

Forgekeeper

Silver Cauldren

Soul Warden

I am one of these people who like to make the right amount of things needed before I craft the item and I know that different crafting guilds make different items for the outfits.

So if anyone knows what mats are needed to make the whole outfits (clothes and head piece) then please tell me which guild and what mats are needed. I did look on the internet but I found NOTHING!

So if anyone can help me that would be nice ^-^

Thank you 

xxx

All the outfits require either 5 / 20 Fabrics, 12 / 40 Mirage Crystals and 10 g / 100 g (adornment the lower amount, outfit the higher) but here are the exclusive stuffs (need 5 / 20 per adornment / outfit):

Earthseer items require Crafted Recipe (by Earthseers) and Arcane Dye (by Silver Cauldron)
Silver Cauldron needs Arcane Dye and Crafted Emblem (by Soul Wardens)
Soul Warden needs Crafted Emblem and Arcane Button (by Radiant Ring)

Radiant Ring needs Arcane Button and Crafted Toolbox (by The Forgekeepers)

The Forgekeepers needs Crafted Toolbox and Ancient Adornment (by The Merry Potters)

The Merry Potters needs Ancient Adornment and Arcane Silk (by Aquired Taste)
Aquired Taste needs Arcane Silk and Crafted Recipe

You will need 5 Soulstone, 5 Frozen Stinger, 10 Silverfrost Mountaint Dew, 3 Small Dragon Certificate and 1 gold to craft the exclusive guild items with addition to:

Crafted Recipe needs Jade Magnolia (Herbside Service)

Arcane Dye needs Rainbowfish Oil (The Fish Network)

Crafted Emblem needs Mamosu Bone (Trappers Alliance)

Arcane Silk needs Sweet Potato (Green Thumbs)

Arcane Button needs Platinum (Prospector's Union)

Ancient Adornment needs Squioia Sap (The Tree Fellers)

Crafted Toolbox needs Icecutter (Stonecutters)

All of the items have chance to crit sealed versions of them so sometimes you get two of them with one crafting. Hope this was the information you needed.

Archived