Some Complaints and Ideas

zentoorama

Well, as it is said in topcis name i will post my complaints here about my main assassin class. U all are free to do the same here.

1 st i dont like in my class that it is TOO conditious. To do damage conmpared to BM (tank class) FM (damage dealing class) SM (Support class that is not supposed to do such a good dps, but this is another topic), to deal that damage we must do maaaaaaany things. 

a) Shadow build - poison stacks!!! ok we have skills to do them without our (4) skill but it is too conditious!

1st skill - landmine - stacks 1 poison. i dont know how that mine is related to poison but lets continue

2nd our tab skill - hook kick - from last update it applies 1 stack of poison on poisoned target, that is usually applied by ^  this skill above (Landmine) (conditionous skill)

3rd skill is our x skill called - Throwing dagger - that skill is available while in stealth (conditionous skill again)

4rd skill is on 3 button - venom slash - first of all this is legendary skill (it means it is hard to get) and second thing that it is activated when our rb skill (heart stab) lands a crit on target or while resist (Conditions again) 

5th skill poison star on x button - available only after successfull resist (conditions again)

6th skill is our tab skill (actually 2 tab skills) one is our escape skil and another our new remade tab that hits opponent on the ground (conditions again) both apply 1 stack

7th is our new remade skill on 1 button called Sidewinder - applies 1 stack of poison while not in stealth finally 1 GUARANTEED! poison stack

8th skill is poison breath that applies 5 stacks but it has 45 seconds cooldown but lets continue

so! Shadow build main dps rotation is! LB + F + RB + F 

LB - Mist slash - LEGENDARY skill it activates F - Dark Strike ONLY on crit!! (double conditions)

F - Dark Strike -(here i find the main but not last issue here) is activated on critical Heart stab (RB) or critical LB AND consumes 2 chi and if Crits it consumes 1 instead of 2 (Conditions again)

RB - Heart stab - can be cast instantly if invisible OR if target has 5 poison stacks OR is under CC (Knockdown and Grab not included)

First of my suggestion! LET THE RB TO BE CASTED INSTANTLY ON ANY TARGET!  seriously!! BUT it should activate the DARK STRIKE when hits (!) a  target with 5 poison stacks (cc condition and crit condition must still remain)

Second suggestion Dark strike - must not require chi when hits the target with 5 poison stacks, really. 

Third thing (as like bms) Dark strike - must reduce cooldown of Poison breath by 1 second when hits a target.

only by removing those conditions, I can see a normal asassin gameplay. Because our MAIN idea is to DEAL DAMAGE. and our damage is SUPPOSED TO BE HIGH! 

I dont want to wait until i get some special items that will make an assassin damage to be SAME as BMS or FM or SM. 

Also I DONT WANT to have a need of getting Legendary Skills to have the SAME DPS as those ^ classes above.

Stacking 5 poison stacks isn't even hard. And applying these skills give you plenty of damage as well. And yes you're right our damage is supposed to be high as Assassin and it is, it's one of the highest dps classes in the game. If you feel like having to do stuff for the damage is too much of a hassle then perhaps Assassin isn't the right class for you. You have all the tools to apply these stacks and they're really easy to use and fast, you just need to know your class more to use them correctly.

Archived