How to obtain Infernal weapon (Besides running Dungeon)

R0nin

4 minutes ago, R0nin said:

I need to upgrade my weapon, and I need an Infernal Gauntlet to do so. I received an Infernal Weapon as a quest reward, but didn't have the key to open it which would guarantee it would be my class's weapon.

So now I need to get another one. So far the only way I see to do so is to run the dungeon over and over, or run it once and buy NCoin to purchase another key.

Is there another way to obtain an Infernal Gauntlet? I've looked on the auction house, haven't found any.

• Buy with gold the key (~50g)
  • Buy with Gold HMCoins and then the brilliant key through hongmoon store
  • Do the dungeons everyday over and over, till you get the weapon (while the event you can find easily a grp)

These are the only options for you.

Dont give the story quests the weapon? Thought they changed it so we get breakthrough weapons through story quests.

I need to upgrade my weapon, and I need an Infernal Gauntlet to do so. I received an Infernal Weapon as a quest reward, but didn't have the key to open it which would guarantee it would be my class's weapon.

So now I need to get another one. So far the only way I see to do so is to run the dungeon over and over, or run it once and buy NCoin to purchase another key.

Is there another way to obtain an Infernal Gauntlet? I've looked on the auction house, haven't found any.

2 hours ago, Raizou said:
  • Buy with gold the key (~50g)
  • Buy with Gold HMCoins and then the brilliant key through hongmoon store
  • Do the dungeons everyday over and over, till you get the weapon (while the event you can find easily a grp)

These are the only options for you.

Dont give the story quests the weapon? Thought they changed it so we get breakthrough weapons through story quests.

Raizou to the rescue again! Thanks for the reply.

I should've just bought a key before opening the Locked Infernal Weapon (or whatever it's called at that point). But I don't have nearly enough gold for that, and I really dislike having to spend real money in order to progress in a game. 

The weapon you get as a quest reward is just like the ones you get from the Wheel of Fate-- it's not necessarily your class's weapon. The difference is, instead of needing to repeatedly defeat an open-world boss, you have to repeatedly run a Heroic dungeon. Or, spend the money to buy a key-- which I'm guessing is what they really want you to do.

21 minutes ago, R0nin said:

and I really dislike having to spend real money in order to progress in a game.

21 minutes ago, R0nin said:

spend the money to buy a key-- which I'm guessing is what they really want you to do.

You dont need to use real money. Just use Ctrl + C to change ingame gold into ingame HM Coins, with whom you can buy the brilliant key from Hongmoon STore.

But i would recommend you to run this dungeon many times, because you can get 2 Weapon boxes (with daily) + one purple weapon at endboss loot. So your chance to getting your class weapon is here very high.

3 hours ago, R0nin said:

All purple weapons can't be sold in auction house . Either dungeon runs or buy cinderlands brilliant key. You should got 1 or 2 brilliant keys from the survey if you're unlucky with rng.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived