so, just came back...

Krucius

to the game after a few months off. decided to level a fresh character, since gearing is so much easier, now. levelled a summoner. she's sitting at lvl 41 right now. just out of curiosity, i jumped on my warlock, to see how it was, and wow. compared to summoner, this is a flat out gimped class. how do you warlocks do it? how do you keep playing this? maybe i'm doing something wrong with it, that could be, but i've been playing class based rpgs for years, and i didn't have near the same problems killing stuff on my summoner, assassin, destroyer or force master that i have on my warlock. i just don't get what the warlock is supposed to be in this game.

After playing a summoner your gonna feel every other class is "gimped" for pve and pvp XD 

I personally found WL to be one of the easier class to lv up since we have so many aoes and life steal. At low levels you should be able to 1 shot pretty much any mob so just group them up, soul shackle then nuke them with dragoncall. When you get wingstorm you can be more mobile by using dragon helix instead. Spec middle tree wingstorm and you will never have to use a pot. 

Archived