What Class to Make Next?

Asura777

So far I've mained BM since it's similar to a class I played in a previous MMORPG and I really like the playstyle. 

I've made a DES to farm PVP content but after leveling it to 49 almost 50 I've just gotten really bored so I'm taking a break from it.

I've leveled a FM to about 30 and plan on using it to do higher level dungeons easier (higher base ap and all that stuff)

So what should I do next? I'm thinking KFM LBM or SIN, something that's best in game for a certain kind of content, and preferably not like DES (or SUMM, which I'd assume is like DES) in the fact that is repeats the same. *cricket*. combos. all. the. damn. time. and. fights... so... damn... slow.... as I was warned in a beginner tips site but didn't really know what they meant... 

No offense to DES players of course, just not my style =P any advice is appreciated ^_^

I would suggest KFM, best for challenging yourself in dungeons. Best to challenge mushin tower. Best for challenging your skills in tanking (may not be true now due to god BM). Just my personal opinion. May be slow or fast depends on your playstyle. Definitely not doing the same thing again and again since can choose your playstyle. Unless you do pvp. Pvp is always do the high reward playstyle no matter what class you choose.

Archived