Upgrading Hongmoon Weapon

xToXiCx

So i found out late in the game that the hongmoon weapon was better than any other weapon you will find in the game besides legendaries. At level 33, I went back to jadestone village and purchased it for the 3 tokens from the vendor. Then I started to upgrade it. Once I leveled it to stage 10 however, it requires a "blight bangle" as the offering. When I hover over it, it says the blight bangle is obtained from the main chapter 27 quest "into the fire". I've already completed this quest, and discarded the reward just like I did with the hongmoon weapon. How can I get this piece back so I can continue leveling the hongmoon weapon, or is it lost forever?

Also on a side note: is the hongmoon necklace, earrings, and rings the best in game as well?

Just to add the caveat, that it is assumed that you are keeping up to date on your HM Weapon / Accessories as you level.  If you continue on with story quests without taking time to update your gear, you will notice some accessories that you can use temporarily that are better than certain stages of your HM Accessories i.e Python Necklace, Breeze Bracelet, Yeti Ring, etc...

Archived