I got Final Warning for Hacking??

Leymo

my account was locked after i quitted the game and rejoined

XXXX (Blade and Soul)

Sep 13, 19:30 PDT

Hello,

We reviewed the case and while the sanction is consistent with our policies, we are offering a Final Warning. Repeated behavior may result in closure without appeal. This includes the presence of software discussed below even if it is not actively used.

Registered users are held responsible for unauthorized access and bad behavior;http://us.ncsoft.com/en/playsmart/ has account protection tips.

Account Name: XXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Offense: 3rd party software
Sanction: Closure overturned to Final Warning

We prohibit use or possession of software that can be used with a game client, which enables:
automated gameplay - unattended or attended gameplay where decisions are made or actions taken for the user;
exploitation - abuse of bugs or unintended gameplay to gain benefits beyond what it intended for all users; or
software modification - altering the client or altering or monitoring communication between the client and server, including cosmetic changes only visible to the user.

Regards,

XXXX
NCSOFT Support Team

--------------------------

i... Never used any 3rd party Programs maybe i putted a vpn on once Mistakenly 

or its a bug with razer synapse Please Before anything more happen can i get this Fixed?? i dont want to get my account banned for nothing im still useing razer Synapse

Archived