Make cross-server friend list be a way to connect people

Alysha Hawkeye

Everytime I meet someone cool in F8 or F9, and want to run things with them again later, I have no way to contact him if I forgot to ask for his Discord nick or Skype before he left.

Adding him to friend list literally does nothing, except for letting me know when he is online, without a mean to invite or chat to him.

I believe that friend list should be available during cross-server lobby, because we can actually invites people from other server group here.

We should be able to send at least an automatic message like "Player A (Server B) has invited you to join the #(lobby number) room: (extra message here)". For example, "Momo (Poharan) has invited you to join the #123456 room: 4-man tomb run"

• 7 months later...

Yeh, I have several contacts made while going on cross server dungeon runs. Yet the inability to talk to them while in dungeons or lobby reaaallly makes this friend list near worthless. It sure would be nice to expand when I can use this list.

Well u both are wrong i have a frand that is playing on windrest and im playing on starfall and i can wisper him and plan some dungs with him and he can inv me from cross server to join his lobby and i can do the same 

Back in the day when the game came out it didnt work but now its fine 

Archived