Jiwan's Peak

Farica

Q,E,SS are your friends.  He was a little rough when I did it on my SF, but not unmanageable. Spec RMB to Right punch T4F4, and use Elbow Smash T4F1 to get behind him. This is on a 3 second cool-down so use it often. Make sure you hit it a 2nd time to get behind the guy. Once you're behind him you'll have him frozen in place for some easy DPS, and Right punch can keep him locked down for a while.  Use Lightning Fist(T2F1) and F(Breeze Kick) to gain focus back.

I used Burning Tundra T4F1, and Snowball T3F1 mainly for heals.

This was really the first semi-challenging fight. If you're trying to just tank n spank you're going to get hurt.

You sure you're playing a soulfighter?

Martial stance

Q (Shadow Dance) and E (Footwork) give you a 0.5 sec invulnerability and put you beside the mob

Force Stance

Q (Left advance) and E (Right advance) give you a 0.5sec invulnerability and move you 7m behind the enemy or 5m forward if you don't have a target

Burning Tundra is your V skill in Force stance, which you may have spec'd to whirlwind.  Burning tundra spec'd as I mentioned above is a pretty significant heal and good damage if you alternate LMB > RMB quickly while it's active. 4x RMB and you get a free cast, and can get up to 2 free casts.

To use Q and E you need to be in melee range in Martial stance and have a target.  In Force stance you do not need a target.  You also need to be in combat, I don't think either works out of combat, but honestly never tried.

You should also check your keybindings to make sure Q and E are actually bound.  I somehow unbound my Space bar once through some funky key combination without knowing it.

Archived