tips pls or suggestions..

im a f2p .. im WL hav stage 4 seraph, hav all ap gems, not upgraded acce(all true) my current ap is 7++ ,complete storage and inventory slots.. i think i masterd the 3 ways how play a wl,  <DC> spamming rmb mindlessly for the insta DC!!!... < volley > u want to be a pianist?.. play the volley rotation lol  ,, < helix+rmb> spam spam spam.... 

the grinding on this game is not prob to me(zombie mode! farm,grind=sell) , its just i feel so fed up now with my wl it seems i cant see myself using wl on future playing , im thinking to reroll new class but coz of my ping prob. melee is out, so its either FM or SUM but i hate sum op cat,i feel that class is not fit on the game really cat?.. (moe) so i pick FM mechanics.

1. starting from scratch is hard?. the early stages are really dead now?

2. im not p2w so im not rich i think i only have like 2kgold + 20k hm coins(prepared for current trove) u think its good enough to start?..

3. weap, and acce + the xp for HM levels wat do u guys think?..

i will really appreciate any suggestions, tips, comments u guys will say to me..

Ya should be plenty to start. Especially since you already have knowledge of the game.

Half the ppl in forums whining about how its too hard to farm when they only login once a week to do GHS lol.

Just comes down to time management. Should lvl up really quickly. Especially with all the mat prices in the gutter right now. Im thinking lvl 50 hm5+ within 2 weeks ez.

1 hour ago, MutchiXmutchi said:

im a f2p .. im WL hav stage 4 seraph, hav all ap gems, not upgraded acce(all true) my current ap is 7++ ,complete storage and inventory slots.. i think i masterd the 3 ways how play a wl,  <DC> spamming rmb mindlessly for the insta DC!!!... < volley > u want to be a pianist?.. play the volley rotation lol  ,, < helix+rmb> spam spam spam.... 

the grinding on this game is not prob to me(zombie mode! farm,grind=sell) , its just i feel so fed up now with my wl it seems i cant see myself using wl on future playing , im thinking to reroll new class but coz of my ping prob. melee is out, so its either FM or SUM but i hate sum op cat,i feel that class is not fit on the game really cat?.. (moe) so i pick FM mechanics.

1. starting from scratch is hard?. the early stages are really dead now?

2. im not p2w so im not rich i think i only have like 2kgold + 20k hm coins(prepared for current trove) u think its good enough to start?..

3. weap, and acce + the xp for HM levels wat do u guys think?..

i will really appreciate any suggestions, tips, comments u guys will say to me..

Archived