Kung Fu Master Grapple Issue

Hello

I just got level 22 and I decided to mess around with my skill points because I can always go back to the recommended. When I was done messing around, I wanted to add grapple back on but I didn't see it. I looked in the TAB section where it's supposed to be, and I looked everywhere else too. I could not find anything to help me online so this is my last attempt to get grapple back. 

Thanks for reading!

You only have two skills on your tab key that you can allot skill points to, one of them is flying slam and the other is your grapple skill so it can't be too hard to find.

You can however change your grapple into either ice guard or fighting spirit.

If you find either of those two skills you can change them back into your standard grapple by reallocating/ removing skill points in them.

That being said tough most ppls respec their grapple to either ice guard or fighting spirit for most situations and rely on meteor slam if they need the prolonged cc.

The icon changes depending on if you spec it into a different skill, which can be confusing.

In list view, grapple can be found under TAB, second skill from the top (after Flying slam), in Grid view, it's to the very left, above Flying Slam.

Hope you can find it again soon. :)

Oh what also helps: remove all allocated skill points. This will reset the skills to 0 spec, which by default for KFM is grapple.

Archived