Can anyone still use destroyer in pvp after the recent update

neofire200

I've been playing destroyer for a couple weeks I'm lvl 47 and I've had a good time in pvp , but I'm wondering if they changed the cooldown for alot of my abilities I remeber being able to daze u with knee, and grab u with grab alot more often , I'm getting wrecked now in pvp

1 hour ago, Natello said:

The cooldown of grab has been changed to 30s. You can use the left row of the grab tree if the cooldown bothers you that much. 

30 secs is kinda a long time in a fight, 18 secs doesn't make it feel any better 

14 hours ago, Natello said:

The cooldown of grab has been changed to 30s. You can use the left row of the grab tree if the cooldown bothers you that much. 

Only Stage 2 and 3 were changed,  Stage 1 is the same as before.  For arena PVP you'll want to use Stage 1 most of the time, for team play PVE/PVP, you may want to use Stage 2 or 3.

The reason is this patch gave people restrained skills which does massive damage to a restrained enemy (Grab in our case is our restrain skill) (Long Division is our damage dealer when someone else restrains a target0

Archived