error 02018

Lanfear

Same, really wish there was any solution to this, after i have gotten a new computer, i cant download the updates for BNS when i have got the app on the desktop. 

The previous computer had no problems.

Not sure if it is an internet issue.

Ive tried different "solutions" none working. This annoys me!

tried winsock reset, alternate vpns, reseting router, reinstalling windows ( to eliminate the 3rd party conflict possibility ) turned off all optional services, turned off firewall, changed dns settings.

Yes I also contacted support and none of what they ask me to try works either.

Honestly, a downloadable folder would resolve all of this. A torrent would make this a non-issue, but as torrents are mostly a thing done by the community it seems we're out of luck unless some random kind stranger decided to go to alot of trouble for us.

so sad about this T_T

1 hour ago, Lanfear said:

tried winsock reset, alternate vpns, reseting router, reinstalling windows ( to eliminate the 3rd party conflict possibility ) turned off all optional services, turned off firewall, changed dns settings.

Yes I also contacted support and none of what they ask me to try works either.

Honestly, a downloadable folder would resolve all of this. A torrent would make this a non-issue, but as torrents are mostly a thing done by the community it seems we're out of luck unless some random kind stranger decided to go to alot of trouble for us.

so sad about this T_T

After hours of frustration, this has worked for me. 

Try it out.

bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/105050-qa-error-e02018-how-to-fix/

Archived