Mushin Tower gates

Mischkaa

Hi there,

we see from time to time devs accepting our wishes and changes things just for our region.

Since we have now a good reason to farm naksun/Mushin i just want to say 1 thing:
The gates of each Stage opens too slowly...

Open the gates right after the Boss is killed please, i dont want to listen over and over again to the npc....

it just slows me down soo much while farming.

Comment/Like it to get the attention of devs, if u want such a small but good change to happen in our region.

TL;DR

Faster gates opening in each stage of Mushin Tower, right after the boss died and not after the npc finished babbling

Greetings Mischka

This game likes to make you sit through a shit ton of talking for no reason. I can understand it during a 1st run.. but every single run. Dredtite arena is the same, that dungeon takes ten times longer then it should cause you have to sit through several minutes of the NPC spelling out dialog and rules that are not needed. It wouldn't be as bad if it was just something you did for shits and giggles, but it's an achievement where you need the outfit and with BnS lovely broken ass RNG system it can take hundreds of runs to get that damn thing. 

Mushins isn't that bad, you sit there for less then 15 seconds half the time.

Archived