um best gear?

lekwidtwin

For an endgame kfm whats the best gear you can get currently and how to get it. Best weapon, whats the best gems to use,  best accessories and best soul shield.  I don't need specific info like what to farm. About to start this game again and in any mmo I have to have the best. I'm a hardcore grinder. Information is all over the place lol Any help would be appreciated. Played before and didn't get far. Coming back for the long haul.

True scorpion is the best at the moment provided you play Fire build and use the 4r2 anicancel. If you want to play Wind build then Legendary S6 baleful is the way to go. As for accessories, the best are true python or true scorpio and we just got a new necklace that can only be pbtained through the last released dungeon.

as for the grind, you can grind dungeons, ssp to get gold or rare items. The grind needed has been reduced recently except for legendary weapons. Just in case you didnt know the Hongmoon equipment you get at the beginning of the game will be upgradeable so dont throw them if you want to get the best gear.

Archived