Assassin teacher

Vecks

Hi everyone, I started playing bns a bit ago and I'm already in love. However there's still a lot of aspects which I'm really confused on. I was looking for a teacher who could help me understand my class better and just a lot of general parts of the game. I'm on the yunwa server and I can use any type of voice call like Skype or discord. Please help!

30 minutes ago, Vecks said:

Hi everyone, I started playing bns a bit ago and I'm already in love. However there's still a lot of aspects which I'm really confused on. I was looking for a teacher who could help me understand my class better and just a lot of general parts of the game. I'm on the yunwa server and I can use any type of voice call like Skype or discord. Please help!

I'm not a assassin main, but I've got a general idea of how the class works.

If you try to solo dungeons, make use of your stealth. That way you can skip the smaller minions in the front to rush to the boss.

For example:

You go into a dungeon and see a lot of Blackram soldiers. You're not in the mood to fight them because there are so many of them. This is what you do:

- Sprint on a blackram soldier and rightclick. This brings you into stealth for 6 secondes. Run past the blackram soldiers without getting noticed.

- If your stealth almost runs out and there are still blackram soldiers left, then search for one that has his back to you. Press 1 to go into stealth again. (press 1 if you are out of stealth) If you can't find a soldier that has his back to you then press tab to get behind him. Press 1 to get into stealth.

- Another option is to use your counter abillity to get into stealth. That's your 2 abillity. Let yourself get hit and get into stealth again.

I assume you're a low level assassin, so you don't have a lot of abilities. I'd suggest to use your counter a lot against bosses to get invisible and spam rightclick - F to do damage. You can kill bosses out of stealth but that requires you to dodge more. You can do that if you feel like being a coward for being invisible all the time. :p

Archived