soul badge

Jackiesaysya

Wanting to get some opinions on soul badges. I have seen some skilled, high-lvl summoners go for devotion. I was under the impression that tribute would be the better choice since we already get our number one skill cd refreshed every seedshroud/8 sec. Because of this cd reset every seed shroud would devotion be as usefull as tribute? since a pet recall reduction from 60 seconds to 45 seems to have more use. Also, the wording for devotion makes it appear as if its a 50% cd only once during the fight( first briar hit). Is it 50% cd for skill 1 for remainder of fight or only the first subsequent skill use after? Seems like it would only have use in a situation where a summoner is unable to ss...which I can't think of any.

Appreciate the assistance.

On a side note it makes me depressed when i see other classes soul badges. :( everyone gets cool stuff but summoner.

got an in-game answer to my own question. just in-case another summoner is wondering the same thing i had, I hadn't noticed the new t5 skill from offals doesn't have cd restart on successful seedshroud. tribute seems to be the way to go now for sure paired with the new skills. 45 sec cd on root becomes 22 sec making it more useful then the 60 sec to 45 sec cd reduction for "e". ty

Archived