Please Help! Poharan Saying "Null" In New Act 5 & 6 Update!

Alyssarr9fox

When I finally finished that dragon right up on the sky gate, I was super happy to then find out when talking to Poharan afterwards, instead of going to the next line so I can finish the game, she keeps saying this word null and wouldn't let me go to the next part! Please help me if anyone can, I contacted support and they helped me a bit but I still couldn't get it to work! I messaged them again but they haven't responded yet so I'm getting a little worried if they will. This is a serious bug and I don't wanna start all over again since I got super far in the game including the Ncoins I just bought over-time! Can anyone please help me with this bug? I'll show a picture for proof! Just please someone help me so I can finish this long game! 

https://gyazo.com/b9cb1d1c916e4c1a5eeea873db58ee6b

That's that proof I have of my bug! Right near the sky-gate after defeating that amazing but awfully hard dragon! Is the word null like a cutscene template because of me seeing a ESC down on the bottom right before seeing the word NULL from Poharan? Please help! I'm begging people! :(

Archived