Character is Gone

Naje

Logged into BnS after maintenance today, and my character is missing.  Clan members show me on the faction roster but when I log in, there is no character at all.  I tried opening a ticket to ask for help, but a window popped up which stated they are having problems right now.  I'm having problems right now as well.  I just renewed my 3 month membership yesterday and my lvl 50 hm 7 force master is just not there.  Anyone have a clue as to what I should do?  Please?  

Well thats it for playing for u today... if they not fix it in a Day ... if i where u i would rage quit and make them pay me all back and show middelfinger 

U should tolerate 1 day it can happen ... all fine... but if its not restorabel do what i said... i feel so sry for u it makes me angry dont be sad =(((

I just loged in aswell... some ppl on twitch aswell.... so ehm ya?????????

14 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Well thats it for playing for u today... if they not fix it in a Day ... if i where u i would rage quit and make them pay me all back and show middelfinger 

U should tolerate 1 day it can happen ... all fine... but if its not restorabel do what i said... i feel so sry for u it makes me angry dont be sad =(((

I just loged in aswell... some ppl on twitch aswell.... so ehm ya?????????

Well, I once got hacked and it took them 6 days for them to restore my account. Fortunately because I told them the day it happened the hacker couldn't do much damage, just salvaging outfits. I got them back from support though....thankfully.

@NajeSo no worries, you will get your character back. You've done the right thing by contacting support.

Thank you, Stella.  After playing for 6 months and getting your character right where you need her to be, it's just not fine to not be able to see her on character log in.  It's not the money so much, although I would request a refund.  It's the time and energy spent on doing what you've enjoyed doing.  Thank you for your kind words :)

True but anyone who play an MMo Game should know the following... u not own the Game even if u payed 100000000000 $ they can basicly anytime just be like...

MEH we close server bye... and all your time and data are lost... sad reality... and ya the time u spent in it is more worth then the money ... i feel ya

Archived