POH & BHS Wheel of Fate worth it ?!

GhostSilver

so lately been farming POH and BHS for soul shields and been getting the essence and wondering do these wheels only drop potions ?! i mean its not that WOW potion to make a wheel for it ..

then searched online and read that (since there are no more 4m for them) that these wheels drop  Gangplank style hair both versions , Blackram General/Officer Uniform & Pirate Princess .. so is there info true and what do these wheels drop next to potion and a soulshield once every few years XD and if not true where to get these outfits ?!

E Fleet  wheel  of fortune  drops  Officer uniform  ,  which can also be farmed  from   Bloodshade Harbor  ,  the trash mobs  drop it quite  frequently.  There's  also  the sea    essence that  shows  form time to time  which  is  needed  for the RMB  HM  skill.

NSH  Wheel  drops   Hae Mujin's  outfit (Male only)

The  info on gangplank is incorrect,  black/white  drops  from  poh  6 man just like pirate princess,  the loot  tables were combined  not removed.  The red variant  is exclusive   from  a previous  RNG  event. 

As if is  worth  it,  well,  rolling and spending the essences  is better than  not rolling ,  but if  you are only farming  for the essences that's  a real  waste of time.

19 hours ago, Cidya said:

E Fleet  wheel  of fortune  drops  Officer uniform  ,  which can also be farmed  from   Bloodshade Harbor  ,  the trash mobs  drop it quite  frequently.  There's  also  the sea    essence that  shows  form time to time  which  is  needed  for the RMB  HM  skill.

NSH  Wheel  drops   Hae Mujin's  outfit (Male only)

The  info on gangplank is incorrect,  black/white  drops  from  poh  6 man just like pirate princess,  the loot  tables were combined  not removed.  The red variant  is exclusive   from  a previous  RNG  event. 

As if is  worth  it,  well,  rolling and spending the essences  is better than  not rolling ,  but if  you are only farming  for the essences that's  a real  waste of time.

thats sums much everything :) thx for the answer and wont waste my time i hope i get them random XD

Don't bother trying to get the hair. I have never seen it drop even once. The chance to drop her wig is probably 0.1%.

The only other way to get it is through the merchant of trash that I want to dismember. Spawns at most 1/4 the time, and will only carry the costume <1% of the time. So that's roughly 0.25% chance to get the wig this way.

It's a F2P Korean grind, they're not gonna let players have costumes without exchanging it for a few billion brain cells.

Archived